Sunday, August 31, 2008

Starting up again

Hello friends - to those who may still pop over to my blog just in case I've written. It's been quite some time. But after reading several friends' blogs, I've been inspired to write again. At least for now.

So much has happened in my life this last year. As most all of you know, I am now married. We are buying our first house (will post pics once we move in, closing date is September 15)! We saved a cute gray kitten whom my husband named MRSA (look it up in a medical dictionary if you don't know what it is), and whom I call Monkey (I can explain). I am planning to start school again FINALLY to obtain my teacher's certificate. It will take a few years, which is frustrating, but I WANT it so badly that I'm going to do it. And lastly the Lord has done great GREAT things in me and my husband. Miracles. I can hardly begin to say what a mighty God we serve.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dulcinator said...

yay! welcome back! :) i am so glad that your thoughts, ruminations, and ponderings will once again grace the presence of the blogging world.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home