Saturday, May 12, 2007

My psalm

Sometimes a psalm is the only thing I'm capable of producing to express the deepest experiences of my life. This is a glimpse of my cry right now.

Tired of guilt
Tired of pain
Where are You?
O God, where are you?

Incline your ear to me and meet me
For I am drying up.

A wretched maid am I
My soul twists and burns within me.
Deliver me. As deep cries out to deep,
Deliver me!

My spirit is weak. My spirit is WEAK.
But O Lord you are my strength,
My portion forever.
Do not hide Yourself from me for long.

Please God, incline your ear to me and meet me
For I am drying up.

I will say of the Lord: He is my strong tower.

For rivers of living water will flow from your belly.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck off

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home