Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Another miraculous cooking feat

I'm serious. I think that some of the best tasting combinations have been discovered by process of error or mistake.

Because I recently just discovered a most incredible combination of flavors. Now before you read the combination, please tell me that you'll try it sometime. It really is delicious. I'm not even joking.

Chicken nuggets dipped in cinnamon applesauce, ranch, and ketchup.

With milk (to wash it all down).

And you know how I stumbled upon this amazing combo? Well, I initially prearranged my plate for the arrival of the chicken nuggets straight from the oven. My ketchup and ranch oozed into two neat little piles, the edges just merging, while my cinnamon applesauce remained a safe distance from the other two so as not to mingle. My little fork slapped the nuggets on the plate, and quickly got careless; one of the stray nuggets fell into the cinnamon applesauce. I gasped. Shoot. Alas, I sat down and decided to eat the little booger first. I picked it up, examined the side doused in the applesauce, dipped it into the ranch/ketchup mix AND....dundundun....yummy. So I endeavored to eat the remaining nuggets in the same fashion.

You should try it.

I am a pro cook. My children will one day be blessed by my mad cooking skills. (Don't even think about snickering here...)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Prince Phillip said...

Another blog on cooking.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Dulcinator said...

i feel like i can confidently say that i have tried that upon numerous occassions, as a kid and probably even recently because in my 22+ years, i have eaten a lot of chicken nuggets, apple sauce, ranch, ketchup, and milk to wash it all down. glad you are enjoying the fantastic fancies of fruitful new flavors to your fabulous taste buds. :)

10:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have eaten that too! You know what else is good? Mix ketchup and grape jelly approx equal portions. It is a sort of sweet BBQ-like sauce.

Anyway, I haven't been on your blog in a while, so "Hi again" and I am glad to see all is well. :)

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home