Friday, September 08, 2006

Making a gain in literacy

I conanonnonoton tonalonkon. Wonhonyon amon I gonoinongon tono toneaconhon? Iton ison inonsonanonitonyon aton itonson bonesonton. :) Ohon tonhone irononony.

But for real, oh the irony of life! Oh the irony of life! I can hardly believe it at times. I can hardly believe where I am, who I'm with, where I'm going. What is this? I mean, how can this seemingly chaotic life end up being so amazingly directed? Only God can do this. He must be real.

I adore starry nights, with a cool/warm breeze, rustling leaves, and a bright yellow moon. I love the people with whom I can share life and life's experiences.

And it is so reassuring to know just how much I don't know, but don't need to know. I am a doubter by nature, though I also have been given a measure of faith (as has each man). Wow, I think that faith is almost a torment (sometimes). We all have an ounce of it, so we can't get rid of it. And at the same time, we fear that faith has no bottom--that what we are afraid to be an empty well really is an empty well and not the living well we have faith to hope it is. Does that make sense? And yet, I would rather die than not have even that ounce of faith, that ounce of hope. What is the point of living if there is no hope? Hope for something better, hope for someone, hope for good things.

On one final note, I realized a truth a couple of days ago. You know in I Corinthians where it says, "Love hopes all things"? Well, I realized that it hopes all things sometimes against what you think is your better judgment or desire. That true love can't help but hope for what it yearns. Hope, like faith, can be a torment at times. And yet, like I said, I would not want to live if I did not have hope. Though love is the strongest of the three: faith, hope, and love, I think that hope is my "favorite," if I can have a favorite. :) I say that because, though I don't always have faith to do something or believe something, nor do I always have love for people, I do ALWAYS seem to hope for those things, and to hope for what is better. Even when I think something to be impossible, I CAN'T HELP but hope.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tania said...

Yeah. Seriously.

7:32 AM  
Blogger julz said...

ohon, i monisonson yonou! i honopone tonhonaton FL tonroneatonson yonou wonelonlon. Otonhoneronwonisone i'lonlon honavone tono conomone donononwon tonhonerone anondon gonivone iton a poniecone ofon monyon moninondon. lonovone yonou.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home