Saturday, September 02, 2006

Brush, CO

Yes, it's true. God has provided and I am moving to Brush, Colorado in less than a month! Brush is located outside of Fort Collins, just north of Denver. I am so excited (and a little scared)! I will be in Brush for 3 months (which is totally possible and not too overwhelming) setting up the Lindamood-Bell School Services program in a school there in Brush. It is so appealing because the school services program is much less expensive, and thus allows more students to participate in the programs and get the teaching that they need. I have intensive training this week to prepare (and will continue training until I leave in a few weeks).

The most intimidating part of the whole thing is that I have been "promoted" to a consultant position (whereas I am currently a clinician[ie teacher]). As a consultant, I will not only be learning and helping administer our battery of tests and pacing the students, but will be teaching the TEACHERS the programs so that they can continue when we are gone. Holy cow. I am only 21 (soon to be 22!), and I will be teaching teachers? Whew. Okay, but God is good and I am so honored and excited to be used in this way! And I pray that the Lord be honored in all I do; even if the company is not Christian, I will represent Christ!

So if you are reading this, I want to hang out with you before I leave!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tania said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh. For some reason this makes me sad. But either way I can't see you.
Ugh. I'm calling you soon.

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home