Thursday, August 24, 2006

Possibilities are limitless

Wow, I am again at the same place in my life as I was 3 months ago. I have a home to live in, food to eat, best friends surrounding me, and, HARK, I am on another job search! It's all exciting and everything, but MAN, it takes a lot of work! :) I've had a couple of calls/replies back all ready, and it has only been a few days since posting my resume again, but the prospects are variable--some look good, others not so good.

But as my mama-dear commented, "You have no idea what the Lord may bring in your life this next year."

And I said, "Really? You think so?" (How naive of me because...of course...the Lord is good!)

She said, "Well, yeah! You never know the people, places, or things to come." (paraphrase)

Wow, my mom rocks. Sometimes, I forget about the simplicity of life.
The Lord is my provider. Period.

Oh, and it's going to be weird not to be in school. I mean, I will be back in school in a year or two (which is another interesting dilemma to be discussed in a further blog), but not to be at Northwest?--weird! I am SO thankful that I'm done, however, that it's not even funny. But the excitement of the first week of school, the beautiful campus in the fall, the guys playing frisbee on the green, the crazy dorm activities, and (my favorite) amazing professors from whom to suck out all their knowledge!? Wow. Yep. Gonna miss it. And some of the people too. I guess this is the part where I call the people I miss. Even if I just have to suck up my pride and do it. If I really miss them, then I'LL call them, not just sit around waiting to be called. Ahhh...life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home