Sunday, September 03, 2006

The weekend my lil' brother leaves...part I

It's true. My oldest younger brother leaves for the Air Force tomorrow, September 4, the date of his 20th birthday. It is strange, difficult, scary, sad, exciting. I am going to miss him so much! I'm kind of having a hard time with it. Whew...everything is changing. (Take a deep breath) If you think of my family and I, please pray for us! And give me a call, too, I am in need of some friendship! :0)

So I am happily taking a bunch of pictures. Here are a few of the pics from yesterday (we celebrated his birthday last night...and will do some more tonight too).




Tyler flexing (he actually has really big muscles, it's weird)









Homer is resting in the most uncomfortable place on Nick--it was really funny! And you can see Tyler in the background, looking normal in a picture, for once! (he's reading this as I'm typing and said, "thanks a lot" with a sheepish grin.)












Me and the brother--he wouldn't sit up for this one, so I had to lean over.


















Trying to sleep, but I got him. He obviously knew I was trying to take a picture! :) We laughed for a while about this one. You should see the other one...his tongue is hanging out and his eyes are half open. It's kinda creepy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home