Friday, January 12, 2007

How does He know?

That's a silly question, isn't it?

Funny, but last night after I vented my frustrations to my personal blog (ridiculous that I even use it as a source), I received a call from a much-loved brother and then, immediately upon hanging up with him, received a call from the rest of my much loved family.

It was just the encouragement I needed.

I am a fighter. I always have been and will be. For me, sometimes all it takes to wake that fighting spirit in me again is the sound of a loved one's voice.

I did find out today that I will be in Colorado until the end of May. May 25, to be exact. I will be home to move my stuff in 2 weeks, and then the only way I'll be back is to visit.

But to all my lovely blog readers, I hope I didn't freak you all out too much. :) Hehe. I like shock-effects too, every once in a while.

For real though, someday it will be glorious to be a mother. And I mean that in all brutal, agonizing honesty, for that is what motherhood is (I'm sure)--brutal, agonizing, and somehow--glorious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home