Saturday, December 09, 2006

Just a few perks...

Perks to living on my own:

There's always hot water and an unoccupied bathroom.
I can drink straight out of the Sprite bottle (yes, I do that).
I can turn my lights on and off whenever my heart desires.
The only messes in the house are created by me.
Decor is whatever I want it to be.
The fridge is entirely mine!
The parking spot. Enough said. :)

Perks to living with roommates:

There's usually always someone home with whom to talk.
Late night talks.
Borrowing clothes.
Girl's nights out.
Contributing various necessities of a household, such as dishes, furniture, etc.
As a woman, you feel safer with other people around.
Roommate dinners.
Sharing bathroom/kitchen/living room clean-up.
Watching movies and swooning as only women can!

There are more that could fit in both categories, but more so in the "living with roommates" category! I'm coming home, babay!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dulcinator said...

HURRAY! i like it. lots of benefits to both, but for now, we will be super stoked that you will join us oh so soon!! cant wait!

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home