Sunday, December 03, 2006

Scrambled eggs...I mean "thoughts!"

Wow, this has been an insane week! Seriously. I'm pretty overwhelmed with joy!

1. It's the Christmas season and I just finished all of my Christmas shopping...in one weekend! Yes, I am proud of that fact, AND I think I actually bought gifts that people will like this year. It's nice to have a little more money than in the past to spend on Christmas.

2. At church today, I started talking with a younger girl (she's probably 19 or so) about Christ and walking with Him. It was such a blessed conversation!

3. Two more weeks and I'll be driving home with my amazing dad on a 2-day road-trip! Not many people find the opportunity to embark on a road-trip with just their dad! It should be a lot of fun (and a lot of driving). Please pray that we'll encounter good weather and safe driving as we make this trek from Colorado, into Wyoming, Utah, Idaho, Oregon, and finally Washington!

4. When you start praying for opportunities to show and share the love of Christ, you start getting them.

5. I read in Oswald Chambers' My Utmost last night and came across an idea that sparked me. That we should live in a way that creates a yearning in other people for Jesus. Whew. Wow. That's convicting, isn't it?

1 Comments:

Blogger Ginger said...

You sound so happy in this entry! Im looking forward to seeing you when you get back. Call me or email me and we will set up a time to catch up, ok? :)

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home