Thursday, March 09, 2006

A little doggy fun.


Oh good! I did it! Okay, I just wanted to post a little something cute for those of you who either don't have dogs or who miss yours.

This is my dog Homer (yes, he is named after Homer Simpson). But his full name is Homer Aberle. Very special. I think he has a middle name too, but I don't remember it.

This picture was taken on Christmas Eve, if you can tell, and my grandma sent him the little Santa hat that he is wearing (my dad is holding him). I don't know if you noticed, but this little hat was extremely uncomfortable for my little dog, and it made him look absolutely hilarious. He couldn't walk with the hat on, and he acted extremely pathetic, pretending like he couldn't even hold his head up. Yes, Homer acts like such a CHILD sometimes! You gotta love him. I think my family laughed at him for about 10 minutes, no joke. We offended little Homer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home