Sunday, February 19, 2006

"Home is where your passion is"

What is home to you? Is "home where your passion is"?

To me, for this time on earth, home is where my heart feels safe--home is in those people with whom my heart rejoices, with whom I am able to be me, and with whom I am able to fight (in a spiritual sense) and for whom I can fight. Home is a place of unconditional love. Home is where I feel most alive--when I am serving the Lord and loving people as I was created to do. For all of you who I actually know and who read this blog, my heart is at home with you. Of course my true home is not of this world, but of the Lord; again, that is why you are my home--we are of the same family and we have the same Savior. Our home is together and with Him. Though we may never be at rest until we die, my heart rests in my home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

perhaps this is why we feel so comfortable with each other. we are like sisters which is a representation of our homey feeling with each other...you're my homey, ash! always and forever.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home