Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Love, sex, and...a stony heart?

Hehe. I got your attention, didn't I? I don't want this to be too boring of a blog.

Love. Love takes trust, compassion, mercy, and forgiveness. It takes time and dedication. Nobody is perfect, including me (duh, but I always seem to forget that one, which makes me really mad).

Sex. Probably amazing (don't know yet). But worth nothing outside of marriage. God is our purity.

Stony heart? Maybe true. But I like to think of it as more of a volcano...it seems like just a bunch of black stones, but inside lurks a mass of lava ready to erupt one day. Treacherous ground.

Oh, how I want to glorify the Lord!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think that i would agree with the stony heart as a volcano. even the coldest of hearts will some day be warmed over and the Lord will work His way in sending out love!

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home