Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Spinning clearly

I spin around and can hardly see. A little girl with hair twirling, singing a made-up song, rejoicing in the feel of the air on her skin. Lord, you are faithful.

Life is made up of a bunch of choices. It's as simple as that. To some extent, the Lord allows us to lead our own lives.

We have to know, to believe, what's worth fighting for. "A man's steps are directed by the Lord. How then can anyone understand his own way?" (Proverbs 20.24).

I want this blog to be another reminder and written testimony to the word that I speak: I trust the Lord with my life for the present and for the future. My life is His, thus, this JET interview that I have tomorrow, I trust fully into his hands; I remember God my Savior, my Rock and fortress (Is. 17.10).

There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan that can succeed against the LORD.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am unbelievably excited for the opportunities the Lord is presenting you with for next year and your future. just the possibility of living in japan for a year is phenomenal, but actually being able to go...incredible.

i bet you knocked the socks off of the interviewers, ash. i cant wait to hear all about it. what a great privilege for them to have you. they dont even know that half of who you are and what you would bring to them. ooh, i am getting excited!

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home