Monday, October 16, 2006

Want to know something important?

You know what is really important? Do you? I mean REALLY important? Well...lots of things. HAHA! Gotcha.

But I'm just going to say one really important thing. Here it goes.

It's important...to be yourself.

No matter if you're single, dating, married, divorced, or widowed. If you can't be yourself on your own, that's not good. If you can't be yourself with someone you're with, that's not good either.

That's all for today class,

Yours truly,
Brilliant Miss A.

(P.S. Something funny...when I've gone to my new classes lately, the teachers have asked what they would like for the kids to call me. I've debated whether or not to go by Miss "A" instead of "Aberle," because Aberle is hard for kids. But the last couple of times, I've said "Mrs. Aberle." And I just laughed...I'm not a "Mrs." It was weird. And I felt super awkward. It just becomes force of habit, because most of the ladies are "Mrs." so I'm just used to saying it. It's funny when you say it about yourself, especially when you're not. Yet. *Sigh* Some day...)

(I'm silently roaring with laughter at your reaction. Really, I am.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Prince Phillip said...

Ms. Aberle has my vote. Best not to get used to that though.

7:26 PM  
Blogger julz said...

i'm silently laughing in my office as i read this. do you know how weird it is to laugh out loud in my office when no one else is around and everyone else would only hear me laughing by myself? let's just say it's sketchy at best. :) bye mrs...

10:15 AM  
Blogger Tania said...

You know what's even wierder? Is when snot comes out of your nose.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Dulcinator said...

uh, snot coming out of your nose? haha. honestly. you kids crack me up. but really, i think that ms. aberle is most professional. you should get used to it for the time being, but for later....

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home