Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Curdled milk breath?

I was talking to my mom earlier tonight and we were having a blast of a time. Somehow, we got on the subject of sour milk, and I started thinking about my first year as an RA when the 500 girls pranked Perks 100...with something sour. It was either milk or orange juice, but I think it was milk.

Anyways, the smell reeked. Literally, it's the grossest smell you can think of, outside of burning flesh or something morbid like that.

But my mom and I were talking and she all of a sudden burst out: "See! That's why you can't drink milk before you go on a date!" And in confusion I asked, "Well, why not?"

She replied, "Because the milk curdles like cottage cheese in your stomach and you get curdled milk breath." There was a momentary pause. I was thinking: Are you serious? Did my mom just say that! And then I started laughing. "Curdled breath milk!" Hehe...it's hilarious. Gross...but hilarious!

So there you go. Words of wisdom from my mom. Don't drink milk before you go on a date. Or at least don't get close enough to the boy to let him smell your breath!

Ew.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dulcinator said...

ok, seriously...sally is silly. but, i think that milk could possibly be a damper on the mood. but, on this date...how close are you expecting to get? cause you might be a comfortable enough distand apart that milk could be ok, but if you arent and you really want milk...pop the gum and the mints! ;)

10:06 PM  
Blogger Prince Phillip said...

Milk and other viscous dairy products increase the mucous production in the mouth and esophagus. Thus making kissing more difficult and less appealing. Risk of bad date experience related to milk consumption leading to halitosis, increased mucous production, and poor viscosity of saliva.

Hoo rah.

12:43 AM  
Blogger julz said...

wise palabras from tu mama. it totally made me laugh! you see, even more reason why lactose intolerant people don't like milk. :)

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home