Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I like Salsa

I made salsa today, and it tastes delicious. I'm not bragging, I just followed the recipe and it worked. It was as easy as that. Why it is wierd though is that I typically don't like cooking (though yes, I know, making salsa is not exactly cooking). The more I do it, the more I like it--it's fun to cook for people. I have learned that cooking is fun from a few of my friends: Julie, Tania (and Tania's mom), and Iron Chef (not really my friend).

My dad is a good baker and cook--I want to learn some of his recipes some day.

The funny thing about salsa, though, is that I don't just like to eat salsa, I like to salsa. The salsa is perhaps my favorite dance, though I need more lessons! :) And a partner too. All in good timing. Eating salsa and dancing salsa--what could be better?

Here's the recipe for some amazing salsa:
Dice up 5 roma tomatos
Dice up about 1/4 of a large yellow onion
Dice up about 1/2 a mass of celantro
Add it all together and mix.
Add about a nickel's worth of salt and a fair covering of ground pepper.
Add 3 cans of Marca El Pato Salsa de Chile Fresco sauce.
Mix and chill.
Serve with your favorite dipping chips! Mmm...delicious!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tania said...

I might just try it.

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home