Friday, December 16, 2005

Cheesy Blog

Okay, so I have two days left to see one of my closest friends before she embarks on a new journey to Washington D.C. I don't think I can handle not seeing her--only by the grace of God and because I know she'll be having an amazing time. It's hard to say good-bye, a bientot, au revoir, or any other form of "see you later" when you know it's going to be a while.

I don't like good-bye, but I prefer "see you later," or "see you soon," because one way or another, I will see you. It's hard to depart when you love somebody, but the reunion is worth it. God be with all those friends, families, and loved ones from whom we are ever separated.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tania said...

Stop it. You're making me cry. Awkward way of communicating. Will talk to you on the phone.

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home