Monday, December 12, 2005

Today I learned

I learn new things each day. Today I have learned a few things that have made me think. Here's a few of the thoughts/teachings of my day so far:

1. I don't know how to love very well.
2. The name of Jesus is powerful and offensive, yet brings true hope.
3. Life means living and taking chances, even if those chances are scary, and too often I don't live those chances. I want to.
4. Loving means putting the other before oneself. Always, unquestionably, unconditionally.

And that's all for now. I'm sure I'll learn more things later. Hmm...maybe this whole blogging thing will work out. I'm still trying to figure out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Prince Phillip said...

There's very few things in a blog that I like more than lists.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home