Thursday, December 08, 2005

My first Blog...

So what's a blog? And will anybody even read mine? Hehe. I have no idea. But I have realized that I have officially given in to the Blog world, and I never thought I would.

Why have I done it? Honestly, two reasons. First, I have learned things about people that I never would have known otherwise (which, granted, blogging isn't the best way to truly get to know somebody). Second, because I love to write, and so this may help my journaling process. Forgive me if ever I am long-winded. :)

For all my friends, help me figure this thing out? I feel like a 6-year-old learning to ride a bike, a kid who can only turn to the right, not the left! Okay, so here goes nothing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tania said...

I feel the same way. Geez. Why is it that so many are so against "the trend" yet just do it? Maybe it's just me. I admire your courage.

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home