Sunday, July 23, 2006

Ahh...friends.


How I love thee, my friends.
How dear to me, my friends.
I live with [some of] them but don't kill them, my friends.

We do goofy things (fist-pump, cruise listening to k-star's fv music: country, & rack up awkward sayings on a special quote board) together, my friends.
I couldn't live without them, my friends.
Because without them, what family would I have here (or in various parts of the country *cough--Utah/Korea* *cough--Vancouver*)? my friends.

Loving, some fighting (with forgiveness), lots of laughing, sometimes lots of crying, praying, hoping, and driving.

I couldn't ask for better friends. Lord knows I need their support.
How I love thee, my friends.

The pic, I stole from Dulcinator's computer (sorry D). :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Dulcinator said...

oh, how i love THEE! and as we talked about the depth of love and the richness of love, ash, that's what i want to have for the Lord and for my sisters. that is the kind of love that lasts and that is real and that i feel for you. it involves struggling, crying, pain, burdens, and hardship. it's complicated, confusing, and frustrating. but it also involves challenging, growing, laughing, and encouraging. it's beautiful, powerful, and overcomes all. the love of the Lord, how powerful it is.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Tania said...

:o)

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home