Thursday, May 25, 2006

In the words of our enemy...

"Our cause is never in more danger than when a human, no longer desiring, but still intending, to do our Enemy's (God's) will, looks round upon a universe from which every trace of Him seems to have vanished, and asks why he has been forsaken, and still obeys."

This quote caused flashes of light to go off in my head and heart. Duh. Sometimes God makes Himself more known to us, helps us feel Him more, than at other times. He is wanting us to be children who, even in those times when He is silent and withdrawn, obey. We still know what to do even if He is silent. It's just harder. But I don't want everything to be easy for me all of the time. I want to be a faithful servant even when my Master is out of the house, per se. I know He's coming back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home