Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A new life...

Or so I think.

It's great to be moved in with 3 of my best friends. I am looking for a job and had 2 interviews today that both went well. I don't know exactly what job to take if I'm offered (one is a financial aid coordinator position for NU and the other is a medical receptionist at Bellevue Cardiology Clinic). I'm praying about what position.

God is just so faithful, isn't he?

My graduation weekend was SERIOUSLY the best weekend of my life so far (other than when I got saved). I shared the message of Christ and was able to spend amazing time with my family and best friends.

And still, I recognize the fear of a new life. I mean, I'm beginning my "life." No more school, or living at home...it's insane. What? You mean, I have to PAY BILLS! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home