Thursday, March 30, 2006

What to do?

What do you do when you're having a bad day?

I eat more food.
I don't want to talk to people.
I don't want to look cute.
I get mad that I'm in a bad mood, which makes me madder. :)
I usually freak out and cry, or something very stereotypically female-like.

What do you do when you're having a good day?

I eat lots of food.
I want to talk to people.
I want to look cute.
I seldom get mad but laugh lots.
I pray and rejoice at the goodness of God.

Do you see anything wrong with this picture? I do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Prince Phillip said...

For me personally, anger comes from my pride. For example, I got one question wrong on a quiz the other day. I had to leave class for 20 minutes to cool off in the bathroom so that I would not express my anger inapropriately. Doing something you don't want to do despite your anger is tough, but that's usually what helps me the most in the long-run.

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh, i know what you mean about seeing something wrong with that picture, but i also see something real...you are human. yay.

i think what's most important is that we know how to deal with ourselves when we have a bad day or are angry. like the fact that you can admit how you feel and acknowledge it is the first thing and then knowing how to deal with it. for example, spending 20 minutes in a bathroom, locking yourself in your room alone and not answering the door, phone or email, going on a run, praying, screaming, you know. understanding how you personally cope. part of growing up. yeah.

i hope that friday brings a good day, dang it! i love you.

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home