Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Without a care...or maybe with

Ouch.
I care.
Too much probably.
I love my friends and family.
It's impossible not to.
Too impossible.
I care.
What you do affects me.
What I do affects you.
Or don't do.

To all my friends/family: I don't say it enough, or mean it enough, or ever at all. But I love you. I want to be a better Christian, friend, daughter. Have grace, please, I'm trying. I'll have grace for you too, because I know you're trying.

We were made to do this together, in community. I'm hurting here. You're hurting. I need you all. We all need each other. Praise God. Please, tell me how you are feeling and/or not feeling community. I am so desperately waiting for, and yet seeking out, the community of God, the body of believers, the friends that I have, with whom we can be the true over-comers and life-bringers we were made to be. Please, have mercy and grace. I will try to too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home